Happy Tuesday! But most importantly, Happy Christmas Eve-Eve. Because it is this very serious, definitely real holiday, I’m joining The Broke and the Bookish in making a list for Santa. I actually didn’t ask for books this year… well, okay maybe one. And yeah, okay, giftcards usually happen too so… it’s best to be prepared, after all.
1. All the Birds, Singing, by Evie Wyld
2. Boy, Snow, Bird, by Helen Oyeyemi
3. The Land of Love and Drowning, by Tiphanie Yanique
4. The Little Friend, by Donna Tartt
5. Wake, by Anna Hope
6. A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, by Anthony Marra
7. Elizabeth is Missing, by Emma Healey
8. An Untamed State, by Roxane Gay
What’s on your wish list this year?
Merry Christmas, guys! Thanks for sticking around and talking about books with me for what I consider to be my first ~full~ year of blogging! 🙂